We lowered the crib this weekend because Mia is able to pull herself up on her knees. Brady and I were getting ready for Wyatt's Swim Meet this Sunday morning and Mia was standing in the crib looking out at us. We looked at each other and said thank god we lowered the crib yesterday. She is too smart. Momma is too smart as well because I was all over it on Friday when I saw her go on her knees to look out. I have it on video.
Mia is flying through milestones very quickly within the last two weeks. She has crawled; lifted herself in to the sitting position, and pulled herself up in the crib to look out. Yes, Mia is standing on her own. She also has her first tooth (lower central incisor – right). It all started with the tooth, she was trying to get to anything to put in her mouth. I guess looking for relief.
I have videos but I am unsuccessful on downloading to the web, someday I will figure it out.
Funny part is she stands and when she spots something that she wants she goes falling like a tree in that direction. Timber ! I tried taking a picture of the tooth but she bite me.