Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To the Right, to the Right, now Slide ....

Mia has turned 4 months on Saturday, August 16 and she is rolling to the right only. I just noticed that the other day. I guess the left roll comes later ( I’ll keep you posted). Now that Mia is rolling, it has become a challenge to change her diaper because she will roll if you are not quick enough. She also holds her feet sometimes; we praise her when she does this. She has a doctor’s appt next week and will get the 2nd series of Shots. I can’t wait to see how much she has grown. Here are some pictures of Mia this weekend. Brady and I just spent time at home doing some needed yard work. Mia spent time sleeping, playing in the Exersaucer, and drinking leche.
Trying to reach for the pacifer. Look at me Mama!
Mama helps Mia get the pacifer.
Mia drops the pacifer and looks around.

Mia is smiling at Dada after her bath.

Dada explaining to Mia that it is time for bed. Mia loves kisses.